The Open Manufacturing Campus aims to be not only a physical place where innovative manufacturing companies can establish themselves, but also a virtual Open Manufacturing Community that reaches far beyond the boundaries of the physical campus.
Your company can become part of the Open Manufacturing Community and benefit from all sorts of activities and advantages:
- A multitude of networking moments around manufacturing in the broader sense via frequent symposia and workshops.
- Access to a wide range of measuring devices and test equipment.
- Access to engineering and production consultancy resources.
- Participation in the development of new production concepts and the valorisation of those concepts.
- Joint establishment of new strategic manufacturing clusters.
Like to join this community?
Contact us, with no obligation.
The combination of Community and Campus will ensure that the open innovation effects have a much broader reach while maintaining the focus on the most productive square kilometer.