Your production oriented company wants to achieve substantial growth within an open collaboration model? Then you should certainly consider a site on our Open Manufacturing Campus (OMC) in Turnhout.
- Production and lab space
- From 100 m2 to 3,000 m2 in 1 hall, 6 m high
- Perfectly scalable with moveable walls on a 5x5 m grid
- Floor load from 1,500 to 7,000 kg/m2
- Docking station for cargo on shared transport aisles
- High capacity electrical connections
- Shared workplaces with CNC, measuring devices and testing equipment
- Industrial gasses (O2, H2, Ar, N2, gas mixtures, compressed air and vacuum)
- Air-conditioned office space
- Central reception and meeting rooms
- Restaurants for your own personnel and guests
- Sanitary facilities
- Parking spaces for personnel and guests
- Access control, fire alarm, safety
- Several production zones
- Changing room
- Telephone answering service
- Medical services on site
In short, at OMC you have all the necessary resources within easy reach!
OMC offers a very wide range of services: from on-site engineering and workshops to a broad range of industrial gasses, security and health services, and from technical project management to logistics and administrative support.
Our basic package
OMC offers every occupant a basic package of services. It includes, amongst other things, access control, management of waste disposal, energy and lighting, fire safety and general campus maintenance. In short, all the services needed for OMC to be and remain a safe, well-functioning campus.
So that you can concentrate optimally on your core activities, you can use our optional services. These include, amongst others:
- Organisation of goods transport
- Laboratory services (physics, chemistry and materials)
- Maintenance of the infrastructure and the production equipment
- Support services relating to subsidies and environmental permits
- HR services for recruitment and/or improvement of the language skills
You will find OMC on the Philips site in Turnhout. Our campus covers 18.5 hectares, of which 85,000 m2 of industrial space. If you join us you will be operating from one of Europe’s leading R&D regions. After all, the triangle between Eindhoven, Leuven and Aachen (ELAt) has an extremely strong position in Europe in nanoelectronics and life sciences, with the Kempen as the pre-eminent high tech and life sciences manufacturing region
The interregional cluster is a powerhouse of companies, universities and research institutes that focus on micro & nanoelectronics, signal processing, integrated electronic systems, mechatronics, medical technology and engineering.
OMC is 500 metres from the Turnhout-West exit on the E34 motorway, halfway between Antwerp and Eindhoven, and can be reached on foot, by bicycle, bus or taxi from Turnhout railway station (2.5 km), which has direct train links to the centre of Brussels, Brussels Airport, Mechelen and Antwerp.